Jack 的評分： 5
2004-10-08 00:45 來自香港的Jack有以下留言：
2004-10-08 01:08 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
好像有幾盞小燈，但要充電可能沒有 (4700m 那間更加肯定沒有)。我當時未有數碼相機，所以沒有刻意找電，不太肯定。
VV 的評分： 4
2004-11-22 20:54 來自香港的VV有以下回應：
kpchung 的評分： 4
2004-09-29 20:38 來自香港的kpchung有以下留言：
Anybody can help me that how the elephants sleep? stand up? orlay down?
2004-10-02 12:08 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Interesting question. They should lay down when sleep. More info here:
Wilson 的評分： 4
2004-09-18 21:08 來自香港的Wilson有以下留言：
I have been to Kenya this summer for 22 days. I think I suit to say something about your tour.
1. Is your tour expensive? I don't think so. Let me show the price of my tour for your reference. I joined a 10 days safari, including 2 nights of lodge in Sambura, i night of budget hotel in Lake Nakura and Mt Kenya respectively, 2 nights and 3 nights of camping in Ambosli and Masai Mara respectively. This big safari costs me US$990. And then I joined a night of Treetop hotel, not the Ark Lodge. I forgot the exact price. It's about US$270. I do remember if I am alone in the treetop hotel, I'll pay US$400. Fortunately, another Chinese shared the room with me. That's why the price could be reduced so sharply. See! You'll stay at full-board lodge throughout the safari plus a ballon safari and a night of Ark Lodge. Your price is reasonable.
2. I didn't try a ballon ride. My Chinese friend who tried it told me that the ride was okay but never expect to see many animals from the sky.
3. It's sensible of you to book a tour before your departure. As you told, you'll reach the airport at 4:40 am. It is very dangerous to go to the downtown without any local accompanying you on the first day of arrival. It's better for someone to pick you up at the airport.
3. I haven't been to Lake Borgina. I have no comment. Definitely, Lake nakura is a must-go.
4. I don't know about Ark Lodge. I can only say treetop hotel (the oldest one) has no private shower and a toilet. Its room is very small. Undeniable, spending a night over there is a wonderful experience. Many shining stars and a bright moon was above me. At the same time, some wild animals were below me. You can't find it like this elsewhere. I figure out the Ark Lodge will be better in term of facilities.
If you would like to ask for more information before departure, please don't hestitate to reply me at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a noce trip!
Joseph 的評分： 5
2004-09-25 02:46 來自香港的Joseph有以下回應：
Thanks for your advice. I will depart tonight. Hope to share more after I come back.
Sam Ho 的評分： 4
2005-02-15 15:13 來自香港的Sam Ho有以下回應：
Nice to know you got the great trip.
HaHaHa!!! had being to Kenya in Sept06/to Tanzania in Feb & July07. I think my experience is almost outday la!!! But I totally agree with what you say.
Hope oneday I would visit there again n pls give me yr information.
Joseph 的評分： 5
2004-08-29 01:07 來自香港的Joseph有以下留言：
You web and information is helpful.
We (total 3 persons) plan to Kenya starting from 26.09.2004 and visit Samburu,Lake Bogoria,Lake Nakuru,Masai Mara
Total 7 nights and 8 days USD1920 in Kenya trip (not include ticket,~HK$6K) per person which will include:-
*full board basis and night in lodge include one night in Ark Lodge
*by private 4-WD Toyota Landcruiser with detachable roof
*Ballon ride in Mara
1) Do the price is okay?
2) Do Ballon ride worth? It cost ~US$360 per head.
3) I think maybe it cheaper when we find local tour in the airport (4:40am in the morning!!). But we can imagine that the situation will be very confusing since we may meet so many agents in the airport!! Am I right?
4) Do Ark Lodge is good?
5) Do Lake Bogoria and Lake Nakuru is very similar? Do we go both or choose one is okay.
If everyone can tell us some hint, we will much appreicated.
2004-08-31 11:28 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
我聽過肯亞當地找 agent 的價錢約 80-90 美元一天，但露營和要夾其他人 (應 4-5人/團)。住 lodge 和在海外預訂貴些正常，如包熱汽球我估價錢都「近磅」，但我想最好你多問幾間比較。
Lake Nakuru 我認為是非去不可的，另一個我不太清楚，如又是看紅鶴可能不必了。
2004-08-27 17:42 來自香港的venusl有以下留言：
我剛剛去完一個月非洲，我去了肯亞、坦桑尼亞及南非，網主，很多謝你，因為你的資料非常有用。以下的資料希望能為將去非洲的人提供方便。我發覺原來坦桑尼亞的生活指數較肯亞為高，我和兩位朋友在肯亞參加safari 只須70美元一天，但坦桑尼亞則要105美元一天，當然我們是在nairobi參加的，可能會較在arusha為貴。我們出發前曾在網上訂團，但價錢較貴，所以我建議到nairobi 才join tour，而且記緊要求旅行社將所有包括及不包括的東西白紙黑字寫下，例如用的車、每團人數、接送的地方及次數等，因為我發覺他們有時會抵賴，而且記緊為自己爭取，我們就成功爭取包括礦泉水及出團以五人為上限。另外，記緊為自己爭取較佳價錢，因為在肯亞同我們一團的2 位瑞士人就要110美元一天。我發覺在坦桑尼亞全部都用只可載5人的toyota landcruiser較肯亞的九人小巴為佳，所以在肯亞一定要旅行社定下出團最多的人數。另外我們去了Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara, Taragire, Amboseli, Masai mara and Nakuru,我覺得各有特色，都是很值得去的。希望這些簡短的資料會對各位有用。
2004-08-28 23:26 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
似乎每位留言的朋友的東非 safari 經歷都很精彩，引得我愈來愈想再去了！ ^_^
mocha 的評分： 4
2004-08-25 00:25 來自香港的mocha有以下留言：
我們打算九月中出發, 到kenya 和 tanzania 兩星期, 現正考慮兩個方案:
1. 跟團到kenya 玩八日(行程包括amboseli, aberdares, lake nakuru, great rift valley, masai mara) , 然後stay behind ,從nairobi 出發到ngorongoro crater 遊覽兩三天, 再到dar es salaam 探望我的朋友, 最後返回nairobi 搭飛機返香港.
2. 自己訂機票由香港到nairobi, 從dar es salaam 返回香港, 大約十天行程 join local tour (想去的地方基本上跟上述方案一樣, 如時間許可看看mt. kilimanjaro ), 然後去dar es salaam 探望朋友.
我上網看過你介紹的Nyika Treks 和其他agencies, 見過有tour 到ngorongoro crater , 團費頗貴, 兩天也要us$375-$500一個人, 請問可否講價乎? 是否有行程直接由nairobi 出發到ngorongoro crater ? 這樣是否較便宜和較省時間?
還是方案2 好一點? 請問有沒有更好的行程安排和旅行社可以建議給我們?
p.s. 其實我們並沒有太多時間, 因為要預留最後三天探望朋友.
2004-08-25 10:57 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
從價錢衡量應該 1 較可取，在 Amboseli 已有機會看到 Kilimanjaro，問題是能否成團，行程也沒有自助那麼有彈性。
講價當然可以，價錢也真的太貴，我們二人一車也只需 US$120 一天左右。
我相信 Nairobi 是可以直接安排到 Ngorongoro，但可能到 Arusha 安排會較便宜。你可先玩肯亞，再遊罷 Ngorongoro 後到 Arusha 飛往 Dar es Salaam，之後飛返 Nairobi (或 Arusha，視乎價錢和時間)。
Tom 的評分： 5
2004-08-20 07:56 來自美國的Tom有以下留言：
Interestingly, the guides, Harold and Paul, you had on Kilimanjaro, were my guides as well last Feb. Since they worked together, Harold is tall, I thought it has to be these two.
Great sites and thanks for sharing!
2004-08-23 16:14 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Yes. I think your guides were the same as mine. Do you think they are good guides? Which routes you had chosen?
2004-08-07 00:33 來自香港的Echo有以下留言：
I'm back. Wonderful trip! i see all the Big Five and of course the migration!
Hope to have more sharing later when i'm free.
2004-08-07 10:02 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
tao 的評分： 5
2004-08-02 00:21 來自香港的tao有以下留言：
網主及各位網友你們好, 本人想與朋友大約在9月中到坦桑尼亞(約兩個星期), 計劃主要是行山(打算用六日), 至於其他日子可能"safari"或者是city tour, 大家可否提供一些行程的意見以及費用作參考!謝謝!
2004-08-02 13:18 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Simon 的評分： 4 (Simon 的個人網頁)
2004-07-24 02:02 來自香港的Simon有以下留言：
2005-02-03 03:20 來自香港的simon有以下回應：
My photo album is updated as
2004-07-16 14:42 來自香港的llee有以下留言：
May I the know the name of your agent in HK? When I went to Tz last year (also this year to Botswana and Namibia), I have difficulties in finding a agent in HK who knows the places.
I finally booked everything with a South African agent through the internet. They are very good indeed but I still want to source more alternatives. Thanks
2004-07-16 22:29 來自香港的Echo有以下回應：
My agent is Shun Tak Travel, i will give u the contact later as those liasion was done by my friend. My friend knew this agent at travel festival this year. and the agent in Kenya should be Somak Safari Lounge. i have visited the agent's website and it should be a big agent regarding it's service boundary. You can use yahoo to search for details. Sorry, i'm a very low tech. person and can't make the link for you. maybe, you can wait until i return on 5 aug. 04. then, i can comment the arrangement of the trip.
2004-07-18 21:17 來自香港的llee有以下回應：
Thanks. I am sure you will enjoy your trip.
Simon 的評分： 4
2004-07-16 02:17 來自香港的Simon有以下留言：
Sorry. It should be 12 days.
Yes A&K is not cheap, but their service, equipment and backup were very good.
The price also included two nights mobile tented camp.
2004-07-16 00:27 來自香港的Echo有以下留言：
Simon and website host,
thanks for your sharing. i've confirmed the package and the agent lower the price to 20K, including air ticket, i.e. kenya airway. our iternary is as follows :
Total 11 days
(from 25 july - 4 aug)
Full board (tour, carm guide, admission fee, parking fee and accomodation)
day 1 nairobi to amboseli national park
day 2 amboseli national park
day 3 amboseli national park to averare national park
day 4 averare national park to samburu game reserve
day5 samburu game reserve to mt. kenya
day 6 mot kenya to lake baringo
day 6 lake baringo to lake nakuru national park
day 9 lake nakuru national park to maasai mara game reserve
day 10 maasai mara game reserve
day 11 massai mara game reserve to nairobi
according to lonely planet, the accommodation provided are top-end, including one night at Ark lodge.
i have consulted the doctor of port health officer and he stated that our route is not popular (comparing with local travel agency). with his advice, we had yellow fever injection and preventive drugs for malaria. indeed, he also recommend Hep A injection, but we declined.
and, can you share something about the trip? your iternary, and of course, did you see leopard ?
Simon 的評分： 4
2004-07-16 02:07 來自香港的Simon有以下回應：
I am not the host, I am just a visitor of this site.
I am more than happy to share with you, here was my iternary:
Day 1 Nairobi to Amboseli
Day 2 Amboseli
Here we could see Lion kill, Cheetah, and a very large herb of elephant (close to 100) - very lucky
Day 3 To Lake Manyara.
- We lived in a lodge call Wild Africa lodge which was just opened three months. The view from the lodge was wonderful, here, I took the most beautiful Landscape pictures in the trip.
Day 4 Lake Manyara
- Different from Amboseli, animals were less scared to vehicles. We got very very close to animals.
- Here we saw Flamingo, Giraffe frighting.
- Also the landscape was very good.
- But there were a lot (really a lot) of flies near the lake, very disgusting.
Day 5 Move to west corrider of Serengeti
- Lived in Mobile Camp.
Day 6 Serengeti
- Try to find the Great Migration.
- We believe we were a round 1 - 2 weeks late,
- We couldn't see scene which we saw in books.
- But we could still see hundreds (close to thousand) Widebeast/Zeabra running.
- The river was dried, couldn't see animals crossing the river.
Day 7 Move to South Serengeti
- In the Moring, as it was 初十五，We could see both Moon Set (月落) and Sun Rise (日出) on the 平原 at the same time. Amazing. Took some very wonderful pictures ...
- Passed the Ngorongoro Crater, we didn't entered
- On the road, we could see over thousand Zebra drinking water on a small river. Unbelivable ... ...
- Gazelle frighting and mating :-)
Day 8 South Serengeti
- Whole day searching Lion kill, Cheetah on rock, Leopard, and rhino ...
- Very dispointing, can 't see anything finally, very boring ... ...
Day 9 Serengeti -> Arusha ->Zanzibar.
Day 10 Zanzibar - Stone Town
- Disappointed, a dirty town ....
Day 11-12 A resort in the East coast.
- Very suprising, a lot of local people living next to the resort.
- Shared some food and cloths with them.
- A very happy experience.
In summary, it is a very memorable trip, expecially, I liked photography a lot.
If you like taking photos, I can share a lot with you (email@example.com)
Hope you have a wonderful trip !!!
Simon 的評分： 4
2004-07-16 02:10 來自香港的Simon有以下回應：
My email should be firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon 的評分： 4
2004-07-14 18:27 來自香港的Simon有以下留言：
I just came back from Kenya and Tanzania for a 15 days trip last week.
Just 'd like to share something with you:
1) Hong Tai Travel has a package of
HK -> Nairobi (we stopped here) -> Tanzania (Dar Es...)
Zanzibar -> Nairobi-> HK
It only costs 5,900.
I joined a local tour called A&K. It is quite large, I can see their vehicles everywhere in Tanzania. Their services are very good. Our package is 15 days and it only costs US2,800 per head (private Safari plus 2 nights mobile tented camp)
If you need more information, I can refer you the contact point of A&K.
2004-07-14 22:50 來自香港的llee有以下回應：
A&K is a US company and is not cheap, but $2,800 for 15 days sounds very attractive. May I know your itinerary and where you stayed.
2004-07-15 00:44 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
The Hong Tai package includes all flights between the listed places? It is very attractive!!! (In fact, even only HK > Nairobi > HK is still attractive.)
Simon 的評分： 4
2004-07-16 02:20 來自香港的Simon有以下回應：
The package includes:
HK -> Nairobi (we landed here) -> Tanzania (Dar Es...)
Other flights provided by A&K.
2004-07-09 22:01 來自香港的Echo有以下留言：
Ha Ha :P
the HK agent confirmed the tickets for us today!
Anyway, thanks! Very expecting!
Kenya, I'm coming......
2004-07-10 00:34 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Wish you a nice trip and see all of the big fives and other animals!