牛仔 的評分： 5
2004-12-21 23:13 寫上來自香港的牛仔有以下留言：
I'm going to travel in Tanzania in Chinese New Year. Would you mind to tell me which guided tour agent that you joined. I've asked the guided tour agent that 網主 joined. They requested 20% deposite rather than 5%. Therefore, I want obtain more quotations from different agents before making decision. Thank you.
2004-12-16 16:35 來自台灣的Paihuang有以下留言：
2004-12-16 19:54 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
kuku 的評分： 5
2004-12-14 18:12 來自香港的kuku有以下留言：
i came back from the climb (Machame Route) and it was terrific. On top of every day trekking, the last 15 mins walk from the glacier to the roof (the wood sign) was the most dreadful thing to me becos' i was totally exhausted. I did contact your guide but his email is invalid. I got response from the tour operator but later on i chose another one recommended by other travelers in TT of LP. The passport control officer said we no need yellow fever certificate if not going to Zanzibar. Besides, holding the SAR passort can have visa-free right now. This saved me US$50 that i planned to pay after reading your journal. Anyway, thank you for your information in your website.
Happy travel !!
Sura 的評分： 4 (Sura 的個人網頁)
2004-12-05 13:21 來自香港的Sura有以下留言：
it's so amazing for me that travel to africa!
it must be feeling great on the grass and the wild animals are so close, without buildings surrounding...the sunset in africa must be beautiful...
i wish one day i can do that too...!
kuku 的評分： 5
2004-11-30 20:13 來自香港的kuku有以下留言：
dear friend, i will be going to kili (Machame Route)on coming saturday, just want to make sure what shall i wear on the first 2-3 days of trekking. I know it would be freezing on the summit, so i got well prepare about the winter clothing, but unsure what to wear when at the bottom 2500m? I would love to gather the latest travel information for you if you want. Thank you in advance. Best regards,
cash2 的評分： 5
2004-11-23 17:18 來自香港的cash2有以下留言：
2004-12-15 16:52 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
hy1281 的評分： 5
2004-10-30 22:50 來自天涯某處的hy1281有以下留言：
Has anyone been to Zanzibar?
Joseph 的評分： 4
2004-10-14 22:44 來自香港的Joseph有以下留言：
I have come back to HK. The trip is great. I have seen over 40 lions/lioness, ~8 cheetahs, several leopard, countless other animals.
I saw cheetah hunting in one morning game drive. it happened only 100 metres from our lodge. Some zebra and giraffe also come to your lodge garden.
The ballon ride last for 1.5hours and it is a unique experience to fly higher than eagle and bird. The ballon rise ~80 metres and speed at 20km/hrs (data from GPS data). Very smooth drive and we can see hippo, bird, zebra..... from ballon.
I take 3800pcs photo and it is really exciting trip. I suggest to carry single lens reflex digital camera with at least 300mm zooms. Otherwise you will miss a lot.
End Sept is not the best season but still a lot.
2004-10-15 00:45 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Sam Ho 的評分： 3
2004-11-12 11:34 來自香港的Sam Ho有以下回應：
When you have been there & How long you have stayed??? You are so luck.
300mm just a standard lens, I have carried 400mm f2.8 and 600mm f4 to take shot. But, I must say 300mm lens plus D camera is similar to 400mm lens plus using normal film camera.
Joseph 的評分： 4
2004-11-13 08:07 來自香港的Joseph有以下回應：
I travel to Kenya from 25,Sept,04 to 4,Oct,04. I spend total 7 night in Kenya. It is my second time in the East Africa country.
My lens is not so good (cost less than HK$ 1000) and it is a zoom with small aperture. But I am lucky because the animals come very close including cheetah and leopard and the size of them can occupy a whole picture. I can even see the small leopard lying on a tree with less than 3 metres from our 4-wheel drive. I have a lot of eye contact with them and time to take shot.
My driver tell me Sept. is not the best season. While in July and Aug, you will see more. But for me,the experience in Africa is enough and it exceed my expectation. Next target is Antarctica and I will buy a "more" pro. lens for next trip.
Thanks for your comment on the equipment.
2005-02-15 15:41 來自香港的Sam Ho有以下回應：
I can't believe that Sept/Oct are not the best season be there. nearly all the traveller coming around the world would like be there at that moment. why??? they want to see the wild animal migation. all the hotels/lodges would be fully booked. advance booking is 6mths.
besides, is it real that u can see alot of animals from the ballon???? u are the first one i hear to say that.
Sam Ho 的評分： 3
2004-10-11 15:23 來自香港的Sam Ho有以下留言：
hi echo:)so late to read yr message, during arrived at down town of kenya, there was so many agents...u can get what information u want n u may start yr trip at next day. it is not the best be there in july. early of sept should be at tanzania, middle of sept should be at kenya. anyway hope u enjoy the trip.
Jack 的評分： 5
2004-10-08 00:45 來自香港的Jack有以下留言：
2004-10-08 01:08 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
好像有幾盞小燈，但要充電可能沒有 (4700m 那間更加肯定沒有)。我當時未有數碼相機，所以沒有刻意找電，不太肯定。
VV 的評分： 4
2004-11-22 20:54 來自香港的VV有以下回應：
kpchung 的評分： 4
2004-09-29 20:38 來自香港的kpchung有以下留言：
Anybody can help me that how the elephants sleep? stand up? orlay down?
2004-10-02 12:08 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
Interesting question. They should lay down when sleep. More info here:
Wilson 的評分： 4
2004-09-18 21:08 來自香港的Wilson有以下留言：
I have been to Kenya this summer for 22 days. I think I suit to say something about your tour.
1. Is your tour expensive? I don't think so. Let me show the price of my tour for your reference. I joined a 10 days safari, including 2 nights of lodge in Sambura, i night of budget hotel in Lake Nakura and Mt Kenya respectively, 2 nights and 3 nights of camping in Ambosli and Masai Mara respectively. This big safari costs me US$990. And then I joined a night of Treetop hotel, not the Ark Lodge. I forgot the exact price. It's about US$270. I do remember if I am alone in the treetop hotel, I'll pay US$400. Fortunately, another Chinese shared the room with me. That's why the price could be reduced so sharply. See! You'll stay at full-board lodge throughout the safari plus a ballon safari and a night of Ark Lodge. Your price is reasonable.
2. I didn't try a ballon ride. My Chinese friend who tried it told me that the ride was okay but never expect to see many animals from the sky.
3. It's sensible of you to book a tour before your departure. As you told, you'll reach the airport at 4:40 am. It is very dangerous to go to the downtown without any local accompanying you on the first day of arrival. It's better for someone to pick you up at the airport.
3. I haven't been to Lake Borgina. I have no comment. Definitely, Lake nakura is a must-go.
4. I don't know about Ark Lodge. I can only say treetop hotel (the oldest one) has no private shower and a toilet. Its room is very small. Undeniable, spending a night over there is a wonderful experience. Many shining stars and a bright moon was above me. At the same time, some wild animals were below me. You can't find it like this elsewhere. I figure out the Ark Lodge will be better in term of facilities.
If you would like to ask for more information before departure, please don't hestitate to reply me at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Have a noce trip!
Joseph 的評分： 5
2004-09-25 02:46 來自香港的Joseph有以下回應：
Thanks for your advice. I will depart tonight. Hope to share more after I come back.
Sam Ho 的評分： 4
2005-02-15 15:13 來自香港的Sam Ho有以下回應：
Nice to know you got the great trip.
HaHaHa!!! had being to Kenya in Sept06/to Tanzania in Feb & July07. I think my experience is almost outday la!!! But I totally agree with what you say.
Hope oneday I would visit there again n pls give me yr information.
Joseph 的評分： 5
2004-08-29 01:07 來自香港的Joseph有以下留言：
You web and information is helpful.
We (total 3 persons) plan to Kenya starting from 26.09.2004 and visit Samburu,Lake Bogoria,Lake Nakuru,Masai Mara
Total 7 nights and 8 days USD1920 in Kenya trip (not include ticket,~HK$6K) per person which will include:-
*full board basis and night in lodge include one night in Ark Lodge
*by private 4-WD Toyota Landcruiser with detachable roof
*Ballon ride in Mara
1) Do the price is okay?
2) Do Ballon ride worth? It cost ~US$360 per head.
3) I think maybe it cheaper when we find local tour in the airport (4:40am in the morning!!). But we can imagine that the situation will be very confusing since we may meet so many agents in the airport!! Am I right?
4) Do Ark Lodge is good?
5) Do Lake Bogoria and Lake Nakuru is very similar? Do we go both or choose one is okay.
If everyone can tell us some hint, we will much appreicated.
2004-08-31 11:28 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
我聽過肯亞當地找 agent 的價錢約 80-90 美元一天，但露營和要夾其他人 (應 4-5人/團)。住 lodge 和在海外預訂貴些正常，如包熱汽球我估價錢都「近磅」，但我想最好你多問幾間比較。
Lake Nakuru 我認為是非去不可的，另一個我不太清楚，如又是看紅鶴可能不必了。
2004-08-27 17:42 來自香港的venusl有以下留言：
我剛剛去完一個月非洲，我去了肯亞、坦桑尼亞及南非，網主，很多謝你，因為你的資料非常有用。以下的資料希望能為將去非洲的人提供方便。我發覺原來坦桑尼亞的生活指數較肯亞為高，我和兩位朋友在肯亞參加safari 只須70美元一天，但坦桑尼亞則要105美元一天，當然我們是在nairobi參加的，可能會較在arusha為貴。我們出發前曾在網上訂團，但價錢較貴，所以我建議到nairobi 才join tour，而且記緊要求旅行社將所有包括及不包括的東西白紙黑字寫下，例如用的車、每團人數、接送的地方及次數等，因為我發覺他們有時會抵賴，而且記緊為自己爭取，我們就成功爭取包括礦泉水及出團以五人為上限。另外，記緊為自己爭取較佳價錢，因為在肯亞同我們一團的2 位瑞士人就要110美元一天。我發覺在坦桑尼亞全部都用只可載5人的toyota landcruiser較肯亞的九人小巴為佳，所以在肯亞一定要旅行社定下出團最多的人數。另外我們去了Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara, Taragire, Amboseli, Masai mara and Nakuru,我覺得各有特色，都是很值得去的。希望這些簡短的資料會對各位有用。
2004-08-28 23:26 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
似乎每位留言的朋友的東非 safari 經歷都很精彩，引得我愈來愈想再去了！ ^_^
mocha 的評分： 4
2004-08-25 00:25 來自香港的mocha有以下留言：
我們打算九月中出發, 到kenya 和 tanzania 兩星期, 現正考慮兩個方案:
1. 跟團到kenya 玩八日(行程包括amboseli, aberdares, lake nakuru, great rift valley, masai mara) , 然後stay behind ,從nairobi 出發到ngorongoro crater 遊覽兩三天, 再到dar es salaam 探望我的朋友, 最後返回nairobi 搭飛機返香港.
2. 自己訂機票由香港到nairobi, 從dar es salaam 返回香港, 大約十天行程 join local tour (想去的地方基本上跟上述方案一樣, 如時間許可看看mt. kilimanjaro ), 然後去dar es salaam 探望朋友.
我上網看過你介紹的Nyika Treks 和其他agencies, 見過有tour 到ngorongoro crater , 團費頗貴, 兩天也要us$375-$500一個人, 請問可否講價乎? 是否有行程直接由nairobi 出發到ngorongoro crater ? 這樣是否較便宜和較省時間?
還是方案2 好一點? 請問有沒有更好的行程安排和旅行社可以建議給我們?
p.s. 其實我們並沒有太多時間, 因為要預留最後三天探望朋友.
2004-08-25 10:57 來自香港的<站長>有以下回應：
從價錢衡量應該 1 較可取，在 Amboseli 已有機會看到 Kilimanjaro，問題是能否成團，行程也沒有自助那麼有彈性。
講價當然可以，價錢也真的太貴，我們二人一車也只需 US$120 一天左右。
我相信 Nairobi 是可以直接安排到 Ngorongoro，但可能到 Arusha 安排會較便宜。你可先玩肯亞，再遊罷 Ngorongoro 後到 Arusha 飛往 Dar es Salaam，之後飛返 Nairobi (或 Arusha，視乎價錢和時間)。